A couple of days ago Riley and I went over to a friends house and played in the water and sun all afternoon. Riley hadn't had a nap all day and this is what she is like when that happens....she was trying so hard to eat her cracker but was oh so tired, I was trying not to laugh but she was so dang cute I couldn't help it....thanks for a great afternoon Angela, hopefully we can do it again sometime soon.
9 comments:
hahahaha that is SO cute! She is a DOLL seriously I want to keep her. we had a blast that day, when you get a chance send me your email so I can forward those pictures over. btw is that new pictures of Riley on the side of your blog? If so you NEED to post them they are sooo cute. I was trying to enlarge it. She is precious :) Well cya at the races!!
That is so dang cute... and quite funny too. Hey... where did you get that tray for your bumbo? My tray doesn't look like that and I hate it. Your's looks much better.
haha. Wow Jess, thats child abuse. :) She is such a doll. Im loving her new do. I can't believe how round her little face is getting I love it. Have fun this week!
She is so cute!! I would have busted out laughing so hard.
that is the funniest thing. you need to send that in to the funny video show. she is so cute!
That is SO cute Jess. I'm so glad you caught that on film. That's one you can play again and again and laugh everytime.
Oh my goodness. That was so dang cute. All I can see is she must've really wanted those crackers.
your little girl is such a doll and this is too funny! hopefully someday i can meet your husband and little girl! dustin & i are in lubbock, tx, i know it's crazy! the railroad is going strong - so far .. and i'm hoping to visit arizona sometime soon! love & miss u. valee :)
nevermind my text woman! How are you! I miss you!!! Are you coming to SLC to visit family for any reason soon???? c-mon.
Post a Comment