Last weekend my not so "little girl" anymore figured out how to stand up and you know what comes after that...yes she has learned to walk and she is ALL over the place and loving this new found freedom. It makes me sad to think she is already old enough to walk but I must say it is pretty fun to watch her, she loves to get into everything and explore the inside the house, the backyard, and anywhere else she can walk too. When she first started walking she held her arms straight out in front of her like Frankeinstein but now she just cruises, I think it helped her with her balance but since that is all she wants to do from the moment she wakes up she is getting pretty good.
6 comments:
Hey Lady, I can't believe she is walking! How sad...but pretty cool too. I guess your living room has received a make over since I have been there...get some new furniture and rug? Love it.
How cute Jess! Now is when the real trouble begins!
So cute! I love how they walk when they first learn...
Hey hun! Yeah Heather cut her hair off... the IFLY thing is in Ogden.. crazy huh! It was so fun. When are you coming down I miss you! Lets go golfing!!! :) Your litte Riley is such a cutie! I can't believe it! well yes I can.. your her mom!
Ahhh how cute is she! I Love all of her sound effects :) Now the fun begins......
Thank you soo much for those yummie cupcakes, the girls LOVED them. That made my day, your so sweet!
So cute Jess!! Your little girl is growing up. What a big girl.
Post a Comment