Tuesday, June 3, 2008
How it all began......
Three years ago today I was getting ready to walk down the aisle to a man I barely knew. I was scared half to death because I was taking a HUGE plunge into something unknown, but we all get scared and we all have to take risks to get great rewards.....mine was the most kind, caring, fun, forgiving, hardest working, greatest dad, most loving man named Seth. To the man who makes my heart skip a beat when he walks through the door, who tells me I'm beautiful when I have just rolled out of bed, who adores our daughter more than I ever thought he would, for making me feel sexy when I was pregnant, bloated, swollen and full of water, who kisses me when I am grumpy and tells me everything is going to be ok, who makes me want to be a better person just by his example he is my husband, the one I fell in love with. Happy Anniversary Babe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Such a cute picture of you two. Love you and happy anniversary
Thanks, I love this picture it almost looks fake it is so pretty....
Happy Anniversary!!! Where did you get married....the picture is amazing! Seth seems so sweet, I was watching him look at you the other night at the races and you can tell he just adores you! Cute couple and super cute baby Riley!!! Congrats. Brett and I just had our 6yr anniversary.
Ohhh...that's so sweet! Happy Anniversary! I'm glad your so happy. Your little girl is soooo cute too. She looks a lot like you did when you were little.
I love your family picture you took at the wedding. You are and look very pretty in it!
That is soooo sweet! You looked so pretty and what an awesome backdrop! Congrats
Oh that picture is amazing. Happy Anniversary. You guys look so happy.
Happy anniversary!! I'm so glad you are so happy. Seth sounds awesome, you deserve it. Love you.
Congrat's Jess! What an amazing picture! You look great, as always! Seth sounds wonderful - I sure hope to meet him & Riley one of these days!
Happy Anniversary Jess! Wow Three years! Can you believe it? What a cute family you all are! You did good. Im real proud to know you guys :)
We are doing good how about you... we need to go to lunch again soon! Are you going to the races tonight? If so save me a seat dang it... haha Brett is freakin out about missing next week and then I guess the 3 week break. Silly boys and there toys. Brett is begging me to ride, I told him hell NO! We need to take up a hobby???? Any ideas......
Awhhhh darlin, that is a great story! I remember the start of the entire thing with singing telegrams and all sorts of flowers showing up at your desk every week! I wish I could have made it to that wonderful wedding of your's. Congrats you two! You are a cute family!
Love ya! LC
Post a Comment