Monday, May 19, 2008

Our Little Helper

Just a little update on Riley's hand it is healing awesome for those of you who were wondering, she is using it more and it isn't bothering her anymore which I am very grateful for. On a lighter note the weather has warmed up which is a nice change and Riley loves to be outside....whether riding her four-wheeler (which by the way she has no idea as to what she is doing, all she knows is that the red button makes it go, but she pays no attention to what is in front of her or what she is running into....it is quite funny to watch) or just hanging out with me in her bouncer while I pull weeds...oh yes it is that time of year.

As I load she unloads (the yellow sock is so she won't take off her bandage, but then she got tired of wearing it and now she leaves her bandage on because she doesn't want the sock on) I think it gets hot


Her just pushing the button running into the curbing and continuing to push the button to go and wondering why she isn't moving


I guess I will put on my shades it is a little bright, or maybe I will take them off she couldn't decide


Loves to wear my hat


Can I help? I am going to help whether you want me to or not....loves to hang out with her dad :)

10 comments:

Teresa :) said...

Oh my heck Jess, that is horible! The poor baby, that is so hard to have to be the one that is playing DR because they do look at you in a different way for a while but luckily for us they get over it! Im glad that it is healing well and dont feel to bad we have all done something like that! :)

Caitlin said...

I love her! She looks so old. Are you ready for some softball? I dont know if I am :) Im excited. I hate Greys right now! Seriously!

Angela said...

Today has been so nice! We had the slip -n-slide out....it was GREAT. I love days like this!
In the last picture..are those parts for the "Green Machine"? haha I don't think Brett will be racing anytime soon, his car needs a little more than some TLC:)


Thanks for posting your sweet comment on the twins blog. It means alot!

MelindaLou said...

Hey Jess it's Melinda. Kara gave me your address. I can't believe how big Riely is getting it's crazy how fast it goes. I'm so sad about her hand it sucks when they do stuff like that. My Jake just split his head open thank goodness for ice cream! Feel free to come & check us out sometime @ smjonesfamily.blogspot.com

THE POTTLES said...

I cannot believe you would do that to your kid. WOW just kidding. She is so cute. I hope my kids are cute like yours.

Kelly said...

She is just too cute! I need to meet her.

Brittany said...

Jessica, I got the gift you sent yesterday! You are so sweet! Thank you so much! What cute stuff! I'm excited to have some more pink things! Hopefully it won't be too much longer before I can dress her in some of it! Thanks again! Love you and miss you!

Brittany said...

Oh, and what a jerk I am. Riley is such a cute! That hand just makes my stomach turn. I'm glad it's getting better, though!

Kara said...

Jess I'm so glad Riley's hand is healing quickly. I bet that has been so hard for you and Miss Riley. I can't believe how big she's getting. What a doll! Hope we get to see each other sometime soon!

Jessica said...

Thank you for all of the sweet comments about Miss Riley, I will have to admit I am real sad she is getting so big, but oh so fun, and what an attitude she has sometimes but how can I not love a face like hers, especially when she looks at me with thos big blue eyes of hers.