{1} Riley is finally getting over being sick and having fluids coming out both ends of her "girl anatomy."
{2} I get to wake up every morning in a cold house but next to a "warm" husband.
{3} A husband who has a job, who works hard, and who is the BEST father/husband any wife could ask for.
{4} To friends who listen to me when I need them the most.
{5} Not having to cook "every night" because of the great schedule my neighbor and I set up.
{6} A mother/father who have taught me everything I know and made me the person I am today.
{7} Brothers whom I look up to in more ways than one, and each one of them in their own unique way have touched my heart.
{8} Good health.
{9} Being a mom.
"We can always find something to be thankful for, and there may be reasons why we ought to be thankful for even those dispensations which appear dark and frowning."
Albert Barnes
Happy Thanksgiving!!
4 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving Jess. I'm so glad you are happy, you deserve it. Love ya.
I am so glad little miss Riley is better! I too LOVE our schedule :)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
I love this post Jess...well put. Your little girl is so cute! I'm glad you got one that looks just like you. You are such a good mom and wife. I wish our paths crossed more than they do.
Post a Comment