Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The mighty hunter

This is the bullet...




These are the rocks he crawled on his stomach so he could set up to shoot and...




kill this....a drop shot in the neck at 458 yards away



and this is what happens when you are messing around and not paying attention to the gun and its power.....



any questions?

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

yay seth! Way to go. Im so glad that he found one that he thought was worthy of his kill. Hows it going? I haven't talked to you in awhile?

Kelly said...

Holy crap, that is a HUGE buck. Way to go Seth.

Becky said...

Wow...thats a biggin...however the story that was told and the gash on the head was very entertaining HA HA goofy boys!

Brittany said...

Wow - that thing is huge! I'd be freaked out! It's open eye is creeping me out!

Anonymous said...

Jess--you do have a mighty hunter! How have you been? I love getting on here to check in and see how you're doing!

Love you,

Kara