Thursday, November 6, 2008

A long time reunion....finally!!

It has been almost 4 years since I moved from my beloved state of Utah and I finally made it up there to see these girls. I first met Kristina in a neighborhood I lived in with my cousin, she lived next door. We hit it off at church and from then on we became friends and later roommates. She took me in when I couldn't go home for holidays and she was always there when I needed a friend. When she decided she liked me enough she introduced me to the rest of the gang...that was 8 years ago. It is amazing how fast time goes by and how much people change. As I was sitting at the table that night having a great time talking about the happenings of our lives I sat back and looked at all of these girls and realized what a great impact each one has had on my life (as well as others that are not pictured) we are all moms and are all in different stages of our lives than when we first met but what a great feeling I had to know that our friendship will continue on even though we may not see or talk as often as I would like I know they are always there. So thank you to all of my Utah friends who I love and miss very much.






Kelly and cute Talon, Holly (about ready to pop -- she is having another boy) and Kristina


Kelly and Talon


Miss Riley and Miss Avrie -- aren't they cute


Me and Brittany -- nice picture of my nose.


I was holding June and Riley wanted to hold her too, June is like what the heck is going on, but knowing Riley as I do she loved it...what a doll :)

6 comments:

Kelly said...

It was SO fun to see you the other night. Thanks for always being so nice and being such a good friend. Let's not make it another 4 years before we see each other again.

Brittany said...

It was great to see you! Thanks for calling and letting us know you were in town! (I look horrible..)

Pearson Family said...

i just love you. sunday is the day...so i will either call or text ya.

Jessica said...

I am so glad I got to meet Talon and June and Avrie...they are so dang cute...sometimes pictures just don't do our kids justice. Thanks again for the great time!! Have a good weekend..

Lana said...

so bummed I missed you darlin, it was so hard to make things line up that day. It's a good thing you did get to see other dear friends.. but please come visit again!!!!

Jerry and Charlsye Miller said...

Hey Jessica, I hope that you don't mind that I found you on Angela's blog and added you. Your little girl is getting so big already! She's such a cutie! Have a good day!