Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tag your it....

In your pictures, go to your fourth file, click on the fourth picture, look at it, reminisce about it, then share your thoughts about it with others.



This is my cute {Riley}, sitting in the chair, acting like such a big girl on her first camping trip. She loves to be outside, even when it is cold. She loves to smile, she loves to laugh, she loves to talk, she loves to be naked, she loves her dad, and she even loves me.

Whomever wants to play this tag is for you. However, I do know there are some pretty funny pictures that I haven't viewed in a while so you may just want to join in the fun.

{7} Random Facts about me:

1. My favorite part of the day is a) after we have put Riley to bed and we get to spend some {S & J time} together doing whatever our little hearts desire :) b) being with Riley.

2. I love surprises but when it comes to a surprise for Seth I can't seem to keep it quiet.

3. I want to be just like my mother, the way she takes care of my dad (and anyone else that needs it) the most caring, passionate, non-complaining, best cook, most beautiful woman I know.

4. I love these smells: Seth right after a shower, Riley after her bath, fresh cut grass, when it rains, fresh baked cookies, clean house, and calla lillis.

5. I am a born traveler...I love to travel, anytime, anywhere....my daughter seems to be fitting in that mold. I love to take scenic routes however I want to get there fast too so if it takes longer I will take the faster route...instead of the scenic route.

6. I am obsessed with my house being clean, when someone comes over and there is stuff all over I get embarrassed although it may not be a big deal to them it is to me and I worry about it more than is necessary. I like to clean my house all in one day because then it is all done but it doesn't always work out that way.

7. I want to do a triathlon at least once in my life time. I also want to run a 1/2 or full marathon.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Thanks for humoring me Jess. I love that picture of Riley. And I was just nodding my head at all of your facts about yourself. You are so fun.