Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Things that made me happy today


{1} Waking up next to Seth

{2} Riley sleeping in past 7:30 am

{3} Watching my niece Morgan play her flute, and my nephew Kade getting jiggy on the stage while singing Christmas songs.

{4} Riley coming up to me and giving me a kiss "just because"

{5} Seth calling just to say "I love you"

{6} Spending time with my mom and Amy

{7} Riley's laugh

{8} Watching Riley get so excited when she sees her dad walk in the door from work

{9} Being able to go to the bathroom all on my own (no intruders)

{10} Watching Riley dance

{11} Watching Riley run around naked before bed

{12} Seth saying "hey baby your looking good tonight....."

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Wow you have posted a lot since I last checked haha. I have been so busy that I haven't even looked at anyones blog or updated till just the other day. I love your festivity and the new tree. Riley is getting so big. We need to go to Pasta House sometime....mmmm