Things have not been the same, I miss hanging out with you. When can you take some time off so just you and I can hang out? My favorite part of the day is hearing you come in the door at night and get so excited that I have to run up and hug you...thank you for loving me soo much and making me feel special.
I miss riding on your back especially when you go fast and it is so fun I just giggle and giggle
getting thrown in the air and you catching me
and especially the cool forts that you make for me so I can put all my stuff in it because you know I can find a lot of stuff to put in there.
I always look forward to our time together, thank you for working as hard as you do and for letting mom stay home with me.
Love,
Riley
2 comments:
That is darling... we need to write a letter to our daddy too. Less work and projects, more FUN!!!
don't we wish it were that easy?
Post a Comment