My sweet angel,
When you wake up I will make you breakfast, then I will put you in the bath to play until your skin looks like raisins, then you can run around naked with 5 bracelets and three necklaces on that you will sneak out of my jewelery drawer when I am not looking, I will probably have to put your diaper and clothes on sometime (even though I know you will object but only for a brief moment) so you can do your business, we will play with all your toys you decide to take out, we will eat lunch, then you will take a nap, some more playing, then we will have to get dinner ready, your dad will come home and you will get to spend QT with him, we will read books and you will go to bed......isn't life grand?
No comments:
Post a Comment