Now I know the reason why,
I seem to be tired all the time!
I peed on a stick,
And what do I see,
But TWO purple lines,
Staring back at me!
My heart jumps a bit,
What shall I do?
This could change things-
A little life, Brand new!
I go to the doctor,
They have me go in a cup,
Yes, I see now why
Scent of fish makes me want to throw up!
It's now been 12 weeks,
You're growing so fast!
I just hope the button on
These pants will last!
14 comments:
Oh yea Jess CONGRATS!!! How fun. Did you make up that poem? I am so impressed, I have no skills. Congrats though, I hope you are feeling well! So excited for you.
oh, i just talked to you. i am so happy for you. are you really sick? let me know if you need any help.
amy
Yeah! I can not belive you are already 12 weeks. I guess when you never see someone it's easier to hide. Congrats. I am so excited for you. Riley is goign to be the best big sister.
Oh, Congrat's Jess! Cute poem!
Cute poem. I don't know why but yesterday when we were talking in church I was wondering when you were going to have another one??? I guess this answers it!!! Congrats! I hope you don't stay sick for too long. Let me know if you need anything!!!
Congrats!!!! That is so great, So when is the due date? Hope you get to feeling better.
How exciting!! Congrats & hope your sick feeling ends soon!
YEAH!!!!! I am so excited for you:) Hope you start feeling better. You'll have to let me know what NOT to cook now, and PLEASE bring Riley over next time you have an appt. Im a call or a house away!
Ohhhhh yay!! That is so dang cute. I am so excited for you... the poem gave me chills. How exciting. Congratulations!!!
Woohoo. Im glad its out in the open now. We will have to go back to Pasta House again because that is good for pregnant ladies or just ladies like you and me in general. Way to go. Let me know if you need anything. Riley sure can come play.
Thanks for all your lovely comments, we are really excited...we don't have a preference on what it will be just healthy that is all....the new little bundle of joy will be here around the end of September....
Jessica!
Congrats!! You will love having two!! Keep us posted on everything!! Good Luck!
Shawna
Jessica, this is such exciting news! Your Riley is going to be a great big sister...and of course you're a fantastic MOM already!
Lots of Love & Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment