Tuesday, March 10, 2009

When all else fails check under the bed



The house is quiet (which is unusual because I have a 23 month old in the house), I start to worry (maybe a little panick) because I am calling her name and getting no answer and wondering where she is...I start looking in the usual hiding places under the cupboard in our bathroom, in our closet except the doors aren't closed so I know she isn't there, in the clothes hamper, then I stop and listen...I hear her moving around, and to my surprise and relief she is safe and has found a new hiding place, one where she can take some stuff and store it until she visits again, she is happy and content under the bed reading her book and eating some grapes....

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute! She's got her own little hut.

KRISTINA said...

That is adorable... how high is your bed???

KRISTINA said...

Never mind... i just noticed, it is HER bed.. cute!!!