Monday, August 31, 2009

Name

Seth and I cannot come to an agreement on which name we should choose with less than a month to go. We do have a few top contenders but need your help. Seth has his favorite and I have mine so we are putting it to a vote.

Pick your favorite either off to the side or in the comment.

Thanks for your help and Happy voting :)

9 comments:

Caitlin said...

oh no! im thinking cruz but whatever you choose will be great no matter what anyone says!

Angela said...

CRUZ!

Pearson Family said...

I couldn't get the thingy to work. I love them all..pepper is al ittle different but i love it. I love Maximus...but beaware I am goign to call him maxipoo...thati s if i ever return your calls. know i love you...

morgan hatch said...

i LOVE phoenix!!!!! next its pepper i also thought maximus and cruz were cute to!!!!

Kelly said...

I voted for Max but I love Phoenix and Cruz too! Good luck, names are hard. At least they were for us.

Brittany said...

Boy names were especially hard for us! Oh, who am I kidding! They were all hard! I voted... Good luck agreeing (that was always our problem)!

Jerry and Charlsye Miller said...

I love CRUZ...I thought about it for Gage but Jerry wouldn't go for it. Maybe you can be the lucky one that gets it!!!

Lana said...

Count me in for Phoenix..... cute and creative names Jess :) so exciting!

KRISTINA said...

cruz.. or phoenix are my pics.. what about maxwell?
I can't wait to see that little man.