Our little angel looks so peaceful while she sleeps. When I first had her she was all I could think and worry about, I checked on her at least 20 times a night to make sure she was breathing, I watched her sleep, as Seth put it the other night how does it feel that you are the first thing she says when she wakes up and the last thing she says before she goes to sleep, I have to admit it feels great, him and her are my life. Now we are bringing a second child into the world, and I can't help but wonder if I am going to be able to give as much love to him as I am to her, and will I be giving to much to him and not enough to her, balance I tell myself and I am sure I will figure it out but I worry. I am 37 weeks pregnant and it awesome to know that Seth and I have created this being that is growing inside my belly. He is very active, seems to do a lot of flips that don't particularly feel good when he does them. We are excited to meet him and I know little Miss Riley will do better than I will at times because she is such a helper and has such a sweet spirit.
Monday, September 7, 2009
I worry
Our little angel looks so peaceful while she sleeps. When I first had her she was all I could think and worry about, I checked on her at least 20 times a night to make sure she was breathing, I watched her sleep, as Seth put it the other night how does it feel that you are the first thing she says when she wakes up and the last thing she says before she goes to sleep, I have to admit it feels great, him and her are my life. Now we are bringing a second child into the world, and I can't help but wonder if I am going to be able to give as much love to him as I am to her, and will I be giving to much to him and not enough to her, balance I tell myself and I am sure I will figure it out but I worry. I am 37 weeks pregnant and it awesome to know that Seth and I have created this being that is growing inside my belly. He is very active, seems to do a lot of flips that don't particularly feel good when he does them. We are excited to meet him and I know little Miss Riley will do better than I will at times because she is such a helper and has such a sweet spirit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Isn't that funny. I had the same thoughts when I was pregnant with Luke. It just happens that you have this enourmous amount of love for two. It's hard at first because the baby does need you more...but just make sure to have miss riley help you burp the little man or cuddle him. She is goign to be the best big sister...with how much she loves kids...you are very lucky! Can't wait to see this little man.
Motherhood is such an amazing thing! You will not even skip a beat. It will come natural just as it did with Riley. Good luck with everything, I am kinda nervous leaving this week. Don't be having him early :) I need to be here to help with Riley or dinners or something. I know you have alot of family but I want to help with whatever I can!
You are going to surprise yourself! I promise there is nothing to worry about. Adding another one only makes it a happier home! By the way I would love to help you with your blog just call me or something! Cant wait to meet the new little guy!
You're going to be a fantastic mom! I can't wait to meet your little guy, you better send text me a picture of him!
Fantastic mom of TWO that is!
I felt the same way too. It is amazing how there seems to be an endless amount of love! Enough to go around!
Post a Comment