Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sweet



This morning I woke up to a very sore back, it could have something to do with me trying to get the baby's room and Riley's room done all in one day (and maybe a little overdoing it) needless to say I was not worried because my sweet husband had a day planned for me. On the agenda first was a massage then followed by a facial, then a pedicure and manicure...boy do I feel spoiled. It was a great day, and thanks to all that helped in making it special.

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

Wowee! You are one lucky gal! Hope youre feeling good!

Caitlin said...

Wowee! You are one lucky gal! Hope youre feeling good!

Kelly said...

I'm jealous! But also glad that Seth treats you so well!

The Graham Crackers said...

Wow! What an Awesome Husband! You think he could teach mine a thing or two? jk! So I'm sorry we can't go to your shower this weekend, I hope it's fun and you get a lot of cute stuff! Congratulations!!