Friday, April 9, 2010

Fun facts





A few facts about this little man
- He is 6 months old already
- He now weighs in at 15 lbs 2 oz but doesn't feel that heavy
- He is 25 3/4 inches long (although they say he didn't grow any since last visit I think they wrote numbers down wrong)
- I will set him down and the next thing I know he is clear across the room (he likes to roll)
-He LOVES to be held mostly by his mama
- He has his two bottom teeth which are razor sharp (He decided to bite my finger when I put it in his mouth)
-He LOVES his sister, when she comes into the room he smiles
-His laugh is contagious
-He has not slept through the night yet
-He likes to grab your neck and squeeze it between his fingers (Warning: it kind of hurts especially if his nails are long)
-He is a pretty happy baby
-He is starting to get an attitude if you take
something he is not suppose to have


-He LOVES to eat and wants to try EVERYTHING
-He is an early riser
We are glad we have him in our home

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I think he's looking more and more like Riley, too! Cute picture of him!

Kelly said...

How can you not love that little man! He's SO cute! Hopefully the sleeping thing gets better, I feel for ya!

Jessica said...

I do think he looks A LOT like Riley....and it is hard not to love him...the sleeping will come I just have to be patient.