Sunday, April 11, 2010

3


See this girl....today she turns 3~~
I can't believe it has been three years since we
brought her home.

Somethings I LOVE about her:

 - I LOVE her smile and laugh
- I LOVE how she talks in circles and sometimes I can decifier it
- I LOVE how excited she gets when me or Seth walk
through the door
- I LOVE how when she wants to show us something she tells us to close our eyes, counts to three, then says "surprise"
- I LOVE that she is helpful
- I LOVE she ALWAYS wants to be with us
- I LOVE how she is "sweeter" than usual when she wants something
- I LOVE how when she gets her way she gives us about
a million kisses
- I LOVE watching her with Huntley
- I LOVE that she wants to dance with us whenever she hears
music that she likes
- I LOVE that she keeps me on my toes
- I LOVE how she snuggles up against me when she is tired
- I LOVE how when she wants to be picked up she says "hold you"

- I LOVE that she is part of this family

2 comments:

Brittany said...

how sweet! Happy Birthday Riley!

Kelly said...

That's so cute Jess!! I can't believe she is 3 either!!