Look at this little guy....is there something strange about this picture? Don't you just want to squeeze his cheeks and kiss him all over? His smile is contagious and most of the time I want to smother him with kisses. You are probably wondering why my 7 month old is sitting on the toilet, didn't you know in some culture (I can't remember which one) they say if you put your child on the toilet starting at 6 months old then they get use to going and then they will be potty trained faster? I know it sounds crazy and really I think it is crazy. The real story is that we started our usual morning, breakfast, bath then nap time...except this particular morning not any sooner than the bath tub was filled Mr. cuteness here decided to poop in the water, so I took him out and put him on the toilet and he finished his business there. However, I guess he wasn't quite done because I cleaned the tub and filled it again to look and see he had done it again...
I knew it was going to be a great day :)
3 comments:
haha soo cute! I love the hair Jess. I have a soft spot for red heads!
Too cute!! What a great idea to put him on the toilet after he pooped in the tub!
That's a cute picture Jess!
So, tell me honestly... how would you feel if I copied Riley's cake for June's birthday? I LOVE it!!
Post a Comment