It is that season again, where every Saturday night we are out at the race track, however this year is a little different.....Seth is not just racing one car this year but TWO. Seriously, how do I not love it when he gets so EXCITED and does so well. We just got rid of the two bomber cars we had in the driveway (I was a little thrilled) since they didn't give the best curb appeal to our house. Then a few weeks later my brother called Seth and said that he found him another bomber car, so back to the races we come. This car is called the "Joker car" can you see the joker face, and I have to point out the straight line on the front of the car it is like that throughout the car, the inside, engine, and trunk included....my husband the perfectionist (one of the many things I love about him).
The first night of racing it was cold so me and the kids didn't end up going...but here is some of the play by play I got from Seth (and sometimes he really needs to give more details). He takes his nice paint job out to the track and it comes home all beat up. He was so excited to race, his heart pumping, adrenaline flowing...he gets out on the race track and is ready to go, he does a few hot laps (practice laps) and then he has a heat race, boom..he gets hit, then he finishes the race and the main event comes, he is driving along and mind you half of these bomber drivers have never raced before and are inexperienced so it is kind of chaotic, then he gets hit again on the passenger side and rips off the metal that he welds to the door to keep it from coming open or for some reason I may not know of. After all that he said he had a great time and thankfully he came home in one piece and that is the most important thing to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment