I can't get enough of this little guy.....look at those eyes!!
He is now 8 months old and he is on the move, crawling everywhere and mostly watching and clapping at his sister in the process. He likes to follow her and when I am out of his sight find me. I think he is pretty happy he is mobile, he crawls for a little bit and then stops, sits up claps and smiles. He flips his head around to make sure he takes in all his surroundings and is always watching me and Riley. I can't belive he is already crawling and he is trying to pull himself up which he can already do in his crib so I know it won't be long until he is standing up and walking, he is also cutting 4 teeth with one already broke through I wish the others would just come through as well because they have been giving him fits.
No comments:
Post a Comment