It was a good weekend for the Gaston's for a few reasons, one my mother in law came into town and two Seth WON his race!! Did I mention Huntley is cutting 4 teeth? Poor boy, did I also mention his side tooth came in first...weird huh? Margaret played with Riley and she loved every minute of it, I mean wouldn't you when you have someone's undivided attention and on top of that she took her shopping to try and find a tricycle but no luck and then she took her to the races to watch Seth. She loved it, well because she got pretty much whatever she wanted ......
so thank you for taking such good care of her.
Seth raced both of his race cars this weekend, first the dwarf (aka superman car) then the bomber (aka the joker car). In his dwarf car race he was unable to finish the race because he caused two cautions. When Riley and Margaret got home I asked how the race was, Riley kept saying daddy had a trophy I just thought sweet he won second or third never expecting it to be first place!! In the heat race race he drew a horrible pill putting him in almost last position, he was in 4th or 5th place on the last lap on the last turn, and there was a wreck and he made it through the race putting him in prime position for the final race. He led all 15 laps to victory...starting out in the poll position which is the front inside lane. He describes it "I thought that I had done 15 laps when I looked up at the guy and we were only half way done, I thought it was never going to end." When there were 5 laps to go he counted down...
it was his night everything just fell into place and
I wasn't there...either way I am proud of him!!
1 comment:
That is one big trophy. Congrats!
Post a Comment