Monday, August 2, 2010

A night out and Ariana

I had the babysitter all set up, the kids fed and then I get the call....saying he is working a deal (a call that comes quite often when we make plans to go out).  I try not to complain because he works so hard and I want them to make the deal, but sometimes I just want my husband home, so I cancel the babysitter and get depressed and then he calls
and says he is coming home. 

There were a couple of reasons why I was looking forward to this night: a) I was getting a night out with the handsome Mr. Gaston b) we were going to get sushi and c) we were going out with some friends we hadn't been out with in a while.  The food was delicious and the company was great....laughs and good conversation.....after dinner we went and got ice cream and played a little air hockey, all parties involved were quite competitive and the best man won ! :)



On a side note, this is Ariana.....a supersize doll that Riley has been wanting for well over a month.  I promised her that if she would go to the bathroom in the toilet and have no accidents (I tested the theory for a month) that I would get it for her.  She can wear Riley's dresses, she sleeps with Riley, she even thinks she needs to come in the bathroom when she goes and while she taking a bath.  She is officially trained...YEA!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Congratulations!!! That's a huge accomplishment! Bribery works that's for sure.