I can't believe our FIRST born is already starting school.....where does the time go? You know what they say once they start school? I can't remember the words exactly but I know it isn't something I already should be doing. She is getting so big, and this morning she was not very happy about me waking her up. She normally gets up on her own but this morning she was extra tired given we got back from a long weekend late last night. I walked her into her classroom, not until I told her to be polite and be on her best behavior, and tell the teacher if she needed to go potty, she of course told me she would. She was a little timid upon arrival (sometimes she has to bare acquaintance before she opens up and becomes herself) but I am confident she will like it. Her teacher told me that she crumpled paper while they were reading (she has always been the one to do her own things when she wants).
*********
Huntley on the other hand was not sure what to do without her, I think he was wondering where she was but then decided to soak it in. He was very excited to see her when she got in the car, until she hit him in the face .... we are working on that :)

3 comments:
She is so funny. Seriously 2 of the cutest kids.
So how did she like it? More so, how did YOU like it? I know how you are though. You are such a good mom who really likes to be with her kiddos. Way to go. See you thursday!
Thanks Holly....she is quite the character sometimes more funny than others.
Post a Comment