We woke up to snow on Sunday not a lot but some and Riley was so excited because she said she wanted to throw snowballs at me or anyone else around. It was snowing off and on all day and then on Monday it did the same thing however this time I thought it was going to actually produce some snow, to our disappointment it didn't. It just has been cold with a little taste of the white stuff. Hopefully we will get some more so we can at least
enjoy some snowball fights.
Mr. Gaston put up all the lights didn't he do a good job? I am working on getting the decorations in the house done. The pink reindeer you see are Riley's and every night before she goes to bed she says - "I want to see my pink reindeer" and after she sees them she can lay down and drift off into dreamland.
enjoy some snowball fights.
Mr. Gaston put up all the lights didn't he do a good job? I am working on getting the decorations in the house done. The pink reindeer you see are Riley's and every night before she goes to bed she says - "I want to see my pink reindeer" and after she sees them she can lay down and drift off into dreamland.

No comments:
Post a Comment