Thursday, January 13, 2011

I thought he would be proud


Yesterday, I loaded up the kids and ventured out in the snow to do some errands.  When we got back Huntley had fallen asleep in the car and Riley wanted to stay and watch "How to Train a Dragon" for the umpteenth time and I gave in.  We sat in the car for (actually I am not sure how long because I might have dozed off) and woke up just in time to get Riley ready for dance.  When we came back out to the car I got in to start it and no start, I thought if I kept pushing the button to start it was going to miraculously start...it didn't.  I decided to call Mr. Gaston  he would know what to do...his advice drive the Land Cruiser.  I saw some jumper cables, pushed the car out of the garage next to the Cruiser.  I popped both hoods and proceeded to hook up the cables when Mr. Gaston showed up and told me I was doing it wrong.  The whole time I was thinking he would be really proud of me for doing this, when in fact I didn't know what I was doing.
Good thing he came to the rescue I might have
blown something up. 

2 comments:

seth said...

Jessica you were not doing it wrong you just had the cables crossed. I am proud of you. I dont know another sweet little lady that would push her car out of the garage and try to figure out how to jump it. The best part is you dont complain about it. You have your kids running around stuff going on but you do your best every day day without anything negative to say! You amaze me every day! love you

Kelly said...

Love your picture on this one and you are amazing!