My dear sweet Mr. Gaston left this morning away from the cold to the warm weather of Mexico for three whole days of fishing with my Dad and his brother n laws and nephews. Was he excited....YES he was! He organized all the flights, bought new clothes, helped out with the fishing poles and made sure everyone knew what they
were suppose to bring.
While I was cleaning tonight the kids were playing in the car on the showroom and any other place that Riley could think of. Huntley does whatever she does....does it make me nervous, yes it does.
A short while later I heard Huntley crying and as I came to where he was this is what I saw.
He wouldn't hold still for the picture
to say the least he had a big black and blue goose egg.
I asked Riley what happend her response
"he fell out of the car and bonked his head"


No comments:
Post a Comment