I often wonder where my children get their creative minds from, because I am sure they don't get it from me. I think I should make each title "the daily Riley" because she does and says things that are quite funny on a regular basis. It is really hard to be mad when she gives me a great big grin like "look what I did" I was in the other room doing some computer stuff and I listened for a moment thinking to myself it is to quiet (it is never a good thing when the kids are quiet), so I go and check on her. She had gotten the paint out and started pouring it onto a piece of paper. I ask her what she is doing she says
"I am trying to make cupcakes like Max and Ruby" I had to
walk out of the room.
Daily Riley - The other night she was in her room (fake) crying and I go in there for the gazillionth time and I say, Riley if you don't stop crying I will give you something to cry about - she stops and says in her regular voice and says
"What are you going to give me mommy?"

2 comments:
Okay so I had to laugh at the "I will give you something to cry about" Not sure why but that made all kinds of funny memories flood back. All the times we got in trouble and your mom would beat us both! HAHA! Oh the good 'ol days! :)
Ok how did you not freak out with that paint on your couch? When Talon won't stop crying I say "turn it off or time out"! Today he was playing with one of his friends and his friend was crying and Talon walked up to him and said "TURN IT OFF ELI"! I couldn't help but laugh! Funny stuff
Post a Comment