It was a nice spring like day, the kids had just gotten a long bath and were all ready for the day. The kids were watching a movie in my room while I did the dishes and picked up the house before we ventured out to enjoy the day. I had been debating for a few weeks now whether or not to cut Huntley's hair. It was getting a little longer in the back and people were calling him a girl. In some ways I didn't care because I loved his curls. Riley never had hair like his until she was over 2 yrs old.
I walked in my room and the blankets were scattered all over, as I began picking them up I started noticing a few pieces of hair. I turn to Riley and ask her if she cut her hair (as I am examining it) she says "No." I ask a couple more times and her answer is the same. As I was walking out she says Huntley's hair is cut and I see the scissors. I look at the back of his hair and all of his curls except a few on the bottom are gone. He has a hole in the back of his head and I seriously wanted to cry. I asked her why she did cut his hair and she said "He needed a haircut."


3 comments:
Oh my gosh that is the saddest story! Did you cry? I think I would have. Did you have to buzz Huntley's head?
Jessica, that is horrible. I would have tried to glue them back on. I love the curls...hopefully it will grow out soon and the curls will come back. Still a cutie though.
Sorry, but I couldnt help but laugh, my taylee sounds an awful a lot like riley, she cut addies hair a while back but unfortunatly it was her bangs.
Post a Comment