Monday, March 28, 2011

Mr. H


This guy is 18 months old and now he gets to go to nursery.
Our church is at 1 pm which is a rough time for this little guy, he
doesn't know how to sit still, so we spend most of our time
in the foyer, because he is either running around the pew and up and
down the aisle or he is talking really loud (we are working on mastering whispering but hasn't quite caught on yet).

He got to go to nursery today and even though I was a little worried
about it he did great, we dropped him off and he was fine.
A lady came up to Seth and I after class and told us about Huntley
and his pitching.  I guess he was acting like he was in the major
leagues, the pitching stance and all. 

I look forward to sharing more stories of this little rascal  because he is being taught by the best
little Miss Riley.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That is such a happy day when they get to go to nursery. LOVE IT! Congratulations! 1:00 is such a hard time, sorry!