**While we were sitting down to breakfast this morning, I started to think, I love my life.
**I love that when Huntley wakes up in the middle of the night the only thing that calms him is me.
**I love that as much heart ache Riley gives me I still think of her as my sweet angel.
**I love my husband and all he does for our family.
**I love how Riley loves ketchup and how she is dipping her toast in it right now and eating it.
**I love how Huntley immitates everything that his sister does including dipping his fruit in ketchup as well.
**I love even though Riley and Huntley fight at the end of the day they love each other and they show it.
**I love what an amazing father Mr. Gaston is.
**I love my life. The End.

2 comments:
Wowee I have been missing out! Your new header is lovely! I'm happy that you can be so happy about all those things. Now I need to go have a sit down with myself and remember the crap in love too :)
Excuse me that I love too. As opposed to in love too.
Post a Comment