Thursday, August 25, 2011

A work of art

(Huntley is the work of art....courtsey of Riley)






The other day Riley asked if she could paint after breakfast, I thought sure why not.  What will be the harm in a little paint, they can't do too much damage it is outside.  It kept them entertained for a few hours, they would paint a little bit then jump on the trampoline then paint etc.  I was inside trying to get stuff done while they were occupied and I wasn't surprised at all to see what I found.  Riley and Huntley can be quite creative sometimes.  First, Huntley walked in and I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, I walked a little further and I saw Riley just painting away on anything and everything in sight.  It started with painting on the easel, then I think it moved to the sidewalk, then to the toys, then to the house and window.
Needless to say I am quite relieved the paint is all gone.

No comments: