Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Huntley turns 2



I can't believe it has been 2 years since I had this little man!! 
He LOVES to wear boots...any kind will do.


         He got some cool things for his birthday but these guns and holster were his favorite.  Him and Riley pretend to shoot each other and die when they get shot, it is quite funny to watch.


What would a party be without Riley helping him open presents and blow out his candles. I attempted to make a race car cake and lets just say it didn't turn out so well in looks or taste category. 
I think I need a little more practice. 

A few things to LOVE about Huntley:
  • He is a snuggler, he can't get enough especially when he is tired
  • He LOVES his sister
  • He likes to tease his sister and run away from her
  • He has the LOUDEST scream you have ever heard
  • He is a LOVER
  • He weighs 22.6 lbs
  • He is a Momma's boy
  • He is 33 3/4 inches tall
  • He LOVES to climb
  • He is the BEST boy a family could ask for

No comments: