These two are BEST FRIENDS except when they aren't
Huntley LOVES her...Riley LOVES him
She doesn't let anyone mess with him, however I have no doubt he can take care of himself
I looked out the window the other day to see her push him right on his face
she skipped away with a BIG smile on her face. I went and had a talk with her and before I could even finish she ran away crying...and Huntley chased after her.
When I found her she had walked (with no shoes) on the rocks clear up by the flagpole.
I asked her what she was doing...she told me "I am walking to see my daddy" I said it is going to take you a long time because it is about 20 miles away.
I asked her what she would do if a car came, she told me she would just put her
hand up and tell it to stop.
What would it be like to be a kid again?

No comments:
Post a Comment