Friday, May 4, 2012

We are in LOVE!


I can't get over that we are a family of 5 now!!
Can you believe it?
This little guy is perfect.

I started having contractions about 6 pm, it could have been from a number of things, the kids and I went for a walk early that morning.  That afternoon I went to a friends and we played some basketball, then after we finished she gave me a foot massage hitting my pressure points and I started having contractions.  With all those fun things going on I just figured he wanted to come meet us.

At 8 pm, Seth began timing the contractions and they were 3 - 5 minutes apart.
They began to get stronger and stronger with each one.
I figured that this time the baby was going to be here quicker than the last.
We got to the hospital about 10 pm.
We had him at 11:32 pm so it was fast.

Everything went well and he is healthy happy little boy!

No comments: