Monday, July 22, 2013

Oh Riley




I sure love this girl, however at times I question where she comes up with the things she does!

It was another usual day, her and Huntley were playing together and actually getting along. I go in the bathroom they were in my tub playing with a tool set didn't think anything of it.

The next day I was vacuuming and I started finding hair all over....a light goes off that there were scissors in the tool set. Had a conversation with Riley as to what happened. She proceeds to tell me that she wanted to trim someone's hair. She not only cut her hair but Huntley and Jesse's hair as well.

When Huntley was about a year old he had beautiful curls and she cut all of those off with medical scissors. Maybe she has a future in cosmetology.

- Posted using BlogPress

No comments: