Thursday, July 18, 2013

4th of July





It was so nice to have Seth home for the 4th of July! We watched the parade and rode around in the RZR. We went to a BBQ at my brothers house where the kids got to play on the enormous water slide! Ate good food and enjoyed each others company!

This time of year I always reflect on my parents. I miss them, I miss hearing my dad on the phone with my mom that if she doesn't hurry up (he was always on time she was always late) she isn't going to make it. I miss their togetherness. I miss their laugh, their smile, my dad wearing his cowboy hat and boots, my moms cooking, their hugs, the sound of their voice pretty much everything about them!

We ended a sweet day with a fireworks show watched from our back porch!


- Posted using BlogPress

No comments: