Friday, September 17, 2010

I got to ride dumbo...

(Miss Riley debating on whether or not she wants to want to ride the BIG elephant)

It was 3'o clock when the call came in, Riley was asleep on the floor and I had an excited Mr. Gaston on the other end of the phone.  He wanted to ask her a question I told him she was sleeping and he would call back.  When she woke up he called moments later, he asked her if she wanted to go to the circus, she of course said yes he could ask her just about anything and she would say yes, she loves to go places with him.  He got home from work, changed his clothes and they were off to explore what the circus brought to town. 


(Yes she is on the horse with pearls.....a girl has to have her accessories :)
Their first stop was the horses (her new love).....she got to ride it around the track 3 times and then didn't want to get off so he let her ride again.  From the story that was told I am sure she still didn't want to get off but it was time to move on to something else.


Just looking at the picture makes me nervous I mean do you see how large this animal is...and she is just a tiny little blob of pink on it.  I asked Seth why he didn't go with her and he said she was fine there was other kids with her and he needed to take pictures which I am glad we have something to document.

(Seth and Riley before leaving the house....Riley was messing around sticking paper in her mouth)

They had a great time and she came home and told me all about it (while jumping up and down in excitement), what she saw, about riding dumbo and then she looked at pictures all the next day telling us she wanted to go back and ride dumbo and the ponies. 

No comments: