Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A wedding





I love weddings, I love going to them, being a part of them, seeing family you haven't seen for a while and everything else that has to do with them.  It is such a happy time for the newlyweds and to watch the bride and groom so in love and affectionate towards each other.  It seems like we don't get to go to enough of them.  This particular wedding was my first cousin's and him and his bride were soo cute and they sure could dance.  I wish I could dance like them but my dancing is like the funky chicken and everyone leaves the room.  I do know how to do the sprinkler, does that count?

 

As you can see we were minus one child, she got to spend the night with her Granny and boy did they have a good time.  From the sounds of it she got whatever she wanted but then again isn't that what grandparents are suppose to do?  She got dolls, got to go to the pizza factory and ride the car and get more toys, Grandpa Bill spent all of his quarters on this car and I am sure she loved every minute of it.  I think it was harder for Seth and I to let her go than her leaving us.  I was about to cry when we left her but I knew she was in good hands.  I really feel like my right arm is missing when she is not around,  maybe someday I will be alright with letting her go but not anytime soon.  It was nice to hang out with just Seth and of course Mr. Huntley loved all the attention he received. 

After visiting with everyone and eating plenty of the delicious food, this was a indication that it was time to go home.  Sometimes I just want to smoother him in butter and eat him
 well not really  :) -- he sure is kissable

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Look at those beautiful lashes on that boy! Can I have them please?