Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sick days


I have been back and forth from the bed to the couch for the past two days.... I would almost be asleep and either Riley or Huntley would come and make sure I was up.  I LOVE these two so much and I felt bad I hardly interacted with them, it is no fun to be sick with little ones. However, I must say Riley is a good BIG sister and keeps Huntley entertained for the most part well that is until she makes him scream!!

On a side note Seth had his final race last night (well at least I thought it was his last).  He raced the bomber and the dwarf car, he got 3rd place in the bomber and didn't end up finishing the dwarf car because something went wrong with the car.  He has his last bomber race next weekend and then he will be done with racing for the season!!  It will be nice to have him home a little more.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm sorry you've been sick Jess, I hope you start feeling better or already are better.