Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Around here

Huntley is a LOVER, every morning he wakes up a few hours
before Riley and just waits for her to wake up and when she does he runs up to her and puts his arms around her...Riley not so much a lover (except when she gets hurt or is not feeling well)  At first she didn't like it but now she hugs him right back and it is the cutest thing to watch.  When they are not fighting they are usually getting a long and making home life so peaceful. 

It was a long weekend, Riley started getting sick on Thursday and has since spread her sickness to the ENTIRE household including me who is trying really hard not to get sick because who is going to take care of the sicklings if I am sick.  Riley has had an awful cough, fever and runny nose and now Huntley has it. 
I think I have told her to cover her mouth a gazillion times
when she coughs or sneezes but that doesn't always work.
 I don't like it when they are sick.  
Hopefully we will be on the mend soon.


1 comment:

Kelly said...

So sorry! Tis the season huh, I hope you all get better really soon!