(Riley doing what she does best....being in control)
It was a nice sunny day, the kids played outside, we went to the park, we went for a walk,
a nice gentleman tried to sell me a car but instead we got two balloons, it felt like Spring and then
January was over and in came the COLD weather.
I woke up to a warm baby next to me, he is so snuggly, I don't even remember putting him in bed with me (scary thought).
I went out this morning and the thermometer read -2, seriously?
Huntley woke up and cried at the door when I left.
Mr. Gaston told me he cried almost the whole time I was gone (sad).
It was too cold to take him with me, I came home and made some hot chocolate and whipping cream to go on top
(is there a better way to start your morning?).
Riley said she wanted some but really she wanted to eat the cream from the bowl, so did Huntley (when he wants something he puts his finger in his mouth and pulls it out like he just had a taste -- cutest thing ever)...they ended up eating all of it and getting it all over themselves, I laughed.
Riley wanted to play in the snow but I told it was too cold, when I opened the door she said
"yea, I don't want to go out there, close the door."
Riley's quote of day - "Mom, Dad is my best friend and I love him"

No comments:
Post a Comment