Saturday, August 6, 2011

Mud Run


Seth participated in a Mud Run with a few of his friends and really seemed to enjoy it.  It looked like fun and at one point I wanted to jump in.
 His first of many puddles he had to jump into.....I think he was trying not
to get  his face muddy :)
 Everyone that I saw had a hard time with these monkey bars.... Seth did
two at a time like it was nothing....me on the other hand probably would have grabbed on and then fell face first in the water.
 The End result - not as muddy as I expected but a whole lot of FUN!!
 The course consisted of 3.5 miles and 15+ obstacles, including a slip n slide, a lake of water you had to swim through, bunch of tires, hurdles, ladders to climb, walls to scurry over, logs to crawl over or under and a whole lot of MUD!!

Riley did not want to stand in the picture with her dad seeing how she had just watched him go through all this mud, but Huntley wanted to be right next to him!!

No comments: