The first few nights I didn't sleep much....my mind was racing and thinking of so many things.
Is this really happening.....it has to be a dream.
My husband and I would seriously wake up every morning thinking it was, wanting to believe it was all just a bad dream. I was exahusted and all I wanted was my Mom.
I tried to call but she didn't answer.
I wonder where she is, then I remember and replayed the whole chain of events in my head again.
I was numb and right now we were focusing all of our energy
on Robb and Kelly.
Looking back I think Heavenly Father knew that this was how it was suppose to be, we lost two AMAZING people but we also got
to keep two AMAZING people.
This was part of the plan...but I still didn't want to
believe or understand why now?
No comments:
Post a Comment