Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Up the mountain


After being in the valley for 4 days we decided we needed to come back up the mountain to take care of some stuff that needed to get done.  I didn't want to leave because as one of my brothers pointed out when the accident happened "you are Mom now."  I thought to myself those are pretty big SHOES to fill.  My Mom was AMAZING...the best woman and friend you would ever know.  My first instinct was that I couldn't leave Robb then because Mom wouldn't if she was here.  However, I had two little babies at home who needed to see that I was alright and after all that was happening of the last few days I needed them, their smiles, their hugs and
especially their LOVE. 
I was being drained of all of that and I needed them to
reboost my spirits.
Robb was in good hands and I would only be gone a few days...then I would be back down to be with him. 

No comments: