It is amazing to see the progress that Robb and Kelly are making on a weekly basis. It is like one day we are there and they don't look so good and then we come a few days later they look twice as good as the last time we saw them. I traveled down to the valley on Friday and when I dropped the kids off they were not happy....they literally screamed and this NEVER happens when they go with Granny. I know they can sense my stress and everything else going on they just can't figure out what.
I get to Robb's hospital room and they tell me that he is being transferred YAY!!! I was so excited...can you believe it after only a few weeks he is being transferred to a rehab center.
It was a good day.
I was the only one of my siblings that could come down this weekend so I pretty much spent the entire days with him and then Seth would stay the nights with him. It was awesome....we talked about many things and I let him know how proud I was of him and how far he has come...he is a FIGHTER and has to keep fighting because it is going to be a long road.
We talked a little about our parents and shed a few tears.
It was a good weekend and I was sad to see it come to an end.

No comments:
Post a Comment