The last month has been a bit of a blur...being at home during the week and traveling to the valley on the weekends to be with Robb and Kelly. My poor kids feel like I have abandoned them because I have been in and out so much. One of these days I know we will get back to our "new normal" routine it is just going to be a little while before that happens. She was a part of my daily life...I called her with the silliest questions but she was always there.
Getting use to her not being there will take time.
I can't believe it has already been a month since the accident. Somedays I still wake up thinking it was a dream and then I realize that it wasn't a dream that this is all reality. My heart is broken...I feel a HUGE void in my life and heart for my parents, but what gives me comfort is knowing I will see them again and that they are happy and where they are suppose to be.
Today was my Mom's 67th birthday and me and my sister n laws went to lunch like we usually do when one of our birthdays come. It was a little different at the table because well usually she just takes charge of the conversation and we all listen.
We were all happy that we could go and remember her.
She wouldn't want it any other way.
Tonight Seth and I got to go to the temple for her and
it was a beautiful experience.
My brother sang to her on his way to work and I am sure she heard him.
We all missed her today but we made it through. I have seen many wonderful things happen because of this tragic accident so I guess the saying is true "sometimes BAD things happen in order for GOOD things to come to pass."
.jpg)
1 comment:
I loved your Mom growing up and can't imagine the void it has left with her being gone! You're an amazing mom wife and sister and you will do amazing carrying on her legacy. Love ya!
Post a Comment