Monday, December 6, 2010

Light Parade


Today was a good day, me, my mom and the kids went on a little adventure out to the forest to cut down some pine boughsfor our houses.  We were walking around right by the road and it was muddy so the kids got to stay in the car and watch us, however they both cried when they couldn't see us (i.e. when I was on Huntley's side of the car or Riley's side)I would come back in sight and they were fine.  We had lunch and then she was off to do a task for one of the stores (she likes being needed).  I put the boughs inside and it makes the house smell great, now I can't wait to put our tree up then I will be done decorating.

Tonight was the light parade.....the above photo was taken when we got there.  Mr. Gaston was at work, but the good news it wasn't as cold as it was last year.  Riley enjoyed singing at the top of her lungs while Huntley enjoying crying at the top of his.  He wanted to be let down, however when I would let him down he would do one of two things a) fall because his jacket was to heavy for him to balance himself and b)wanted to run in the street, so I had to hold him and he would cry, I would console him he would calm down then it would start all over again....this lasted for about 30 minutes....finally the parade
started and they were both excited. 

Riley saw Santa and says : "I'm so proud of him.....I am going to Hi (wave) to him, oh and I am going to write him a letter and tell him I want a little pony."

1 comment:

Angela said...

Would you hurry and post pictures of Utah!! You didn't invite me so the least you could do is post picutures.... Im dying to see :)