Today is my brother n law's birthday, lucky for him he is on a cruise so he doesn't have to endure me singing to him.
Riley and Huntley are in the bath and Huntley is sitting on her pouring water on her head and Riley is telling him that what he is doing is naughty. Don't you love when your kids mimick what you say...you get a glimpse of what you sound like. The water is dirty because Riley decided to put soap in her washcloth and then let it sit in water, they don't see to mind but it looks gross. I think it is time to get out. I always ask who is first and Riley always says Huntley. I wash and rinse him off and then let him roam free (his favorite part of bath time). I get Riley out a few minutes later and she loves to roam free as well...while I am cleaning up Riley comes in and informs me that Huntley has pooped on the floor, in my bedroom nonetheless....
its going to be a good day!

2 comments:
Lovely! Its been one of those months for me with children doing things like that. How you doing?
hahaha I ended up having a lady off of etsy do my header, so there you go. Her site is at the bottom of my blog.
Post a Comment